Writing prompts are provided to challenge our members, to get our creative juices flowing. If you haven’t joined the fun, now is your chance.
The writing prompts for August 18th are as follows:
- I have never been more frightened than when….
- What would you do if the Internet quit working?
- What would you do if someone just gave you a $1M dollars?
- Be a building you know well. Talk about your life and memories.
- What would you do if you were able to communicate with animals. (Requested to have again from last month.)
If you have a different prompt that you would rather use, please do so.