- Leader: people look to him for their answers.
- Seizes control.
- Dynamic, active, strong-willed.
- Virtues: Goal oriented, decisive, responsible.
- Flaws: Stubborn, unsympathetic, dominating.
- Occupation: Drawn to professions that let him lead. CEO, surgeon, nobleman, newspaper editor, pilot, sheriff, bank president, oil tycoon, quarterback.
The Bad Boy
- Every schoolgirl’s fantasy, every father’s nightmare.
- Struts into a room. Allure is irresistible. Cocky smirk. Reckless.
- Virtues: Charismatic, street smart, intuitive.
- Flaws: Pessimistic, expects the worst; leery about trusting his heart, bitter, never forgets, volatile.
- Occupation: Like to be their own boss. Motorcycle mechanic, computer hacker, outlaw, actor, cowboy, artist, photographer, mercenary, writer.
The Best Friend
- Sympathetic, a pal, decent, kind, ultimate team player.
- Tries to avoid hurt feelings or creating difficulties.
- Virtues: Stable, supportive, tolerant.
- Flaws: Complacent, not ambitious, deliberately nearsighted, unassertive, hates confrontation.
- Occupation: Drawn to professions that help others. Veterinarian, psychologist, vicar, counselor, teacher, policeman, small business owner.
- Sparkle and glitz, allure and appeal.
- Not a hard worker.
- Virtues: Creative, witty, smiles a lot, smooth
- Flaws: Manipulative, irresponsible, elusive
- Occupation: Salesman, newscaster, gambler, advertising executive, politician, public relations, jewel thief.
The Lost Soul
- Tormented and filled with angst and passion.
- Dramatic, intriguing and secretive.
- Virtues: Devoted, intense, idealistic, vulnerable, guards his heart carefully, discerning.
- Flaws: Brooding, unforgiving, expects perfection, rarely forgives himself when he fails, fatalistic.
- Occupation: Undercover cop, photographer, gunfighter, artist, musician, singer, bounty hunter, cook, travel writer.
- Logical, introverted, faithful.
- Used to being the smartest man in the room.
- Virtues: Educated, a recognized authority, analytical, methodical, genuine, painfully vulnerable when he gives his heart.
- Flaws: Insular, knows about his life but not the world, inhibited, inflexible and set in his ways.
- Occupation: Engineer, computer programmer, math teacher, scientist, dentist, accountant, economist, loan officer, astronomer.
- Always on the go, physical, daring, colorful.
- Impulsive and creative.
- Virtues: Fearless, exciting, stimulates, capable, competent and skilled in any emergency.
- Flaws: Unreliable at the little things in life, foolhardy, selfish.
- Occupation: Archeologist, bush pilot, pirate, bodyguard, investigative journalist, astronaut, smoke jumper, race car driver, emergency doctor.
- Dark and dangerous.
- Remote, driven, controlled.
- Merciless with enemies; loyal to the death with friends.
- Virtues: Tenacious, principled, noble.
- Flaws: Self-righteous, relentless, pitiless, harsh, merciless.
- Occupation: FBI agent, environmental activist, cavalier, spy, bomb specialist, Navy SEAL, judge, firefighter, prosecutor, detective, vigilante.
- Takes charge of her circumstances, makes things happen.
- Strong goals and priorities.
- Virtues: Confident, dynamic, self-assured, competitive.
- Flaws: Blunt, not politically correct, workaholic, emotionally barren life, arrogant.
- Occupation: Five-star chef, prosecutor, madam, entrepreneur, pilot, mayor, surgeon, queen, editor, bank manager, attorney general, CEO.
- Enormous power over others, hypnotizing them with charm and desirability.
- Creates a fantasy world.
- Virtues: Assertive, strong, survivor, clever.
- Flaws: Cynical, suspicious of everybody, driven, manipulative.
- Occupation: Spy, model, mistress, saleswoman, singer, actress, junior executive, trophy wife.
The Spunky Kid
- Has moxie, sarcastic wit. Confidence.
- Carves out her own niche.
- Creative and willing to explore new ideas.
- Virtues: Sense of humor, witty, clever, reliable, go-getter, supportive.
- Flaws: Sarcastic, unassuming, downplays her beauty, never claims credit, skeptical.
- Occupation: Disc jockey, reporter, governess, wedding planner, high school teacher, hotel manager, physical therapist, pet shop owner.
The Free Spirit
- Genuine, fun-loving, energetic.
- Virtues: Sincere, upbeat, sunny disposition, imaginative.
- Flaws: Impulsive, meddling, undisciplined.
- Occupation: Beautician, kindergarten teacher, showgirl, actress, fashion designer, travel agent, receptionist, jazz singer.
- Child-like innocence, naïve.
- Ethereal quality.
- Virtues: Pure, never tainted by rage, trusting, kind and generous.
- Flaws: Impressionable, passive, submissive, insecure.
- Occupation: Waitress, actress, indentures servant, maid, file clerk, bank teller, cashier.
- Orderly, conscientious.
- Passionate woman inside.
- Straitlaced presence and keen mind.
- Virtues: Efficient, serious, dependable.
- Flaws: Rigid, repressed feelings, perfectionist.
- Occupation: Research scientist, accountant, schoolmarm, musician, professor, astronaut, chemist, computer analyst, IRS agent.
- Ready for action, fighter; believes in commitment.
- Virtues: Courageous, resolute and determined, intense focus, persuasive.
- Flaws: Obstinate, rash and reckless, opinionated.
- Occupation: Park ranger, firefighter, missionary, social worker, environmental activist, feminist.
- Takes care of everyone around her; serene, capable, patient, wonderful listener.
- Virtues: Altruistic, sacrifices herself, optimistic, capable.
- Flaws: Idealistic, self-sacrificing, compromising.
- Occupation: Paramedic, social worker, lady of the manor, homemaker, pediatric doctor, defense lawyer, nanny, nun, nursery schoolteacher.