- Must be a member of KWA.
- No pornographic material (try to make it suitable for ages 10 to 90).
- Must be an unpublished work which you own the rights to (you will retain the rights to your work even after publication).
- Use only the name you wish to have listed as the author.
- Short stories shall be limited to 1 per author and can be no longer than 10,000 words.
- Submission rules: Please make sure that it is single spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman, paragraph indention 2 spaces. Full justification. If you wish to leave a space between paragraphs, then please center space with ***. If possible Word works best. (Because there are so many different writing programs some of them seem to take on their own life when they are e-mailed. Such as a space between every paragraph, which I then have to determine was it on purpose or not, usually not. This is why the *** helps to know that is how the author wants it. And some works have an indention of 7 or 8 spaces, which does not look good in book form.)
- E-mail as an attachment (this is very important – will not accept it any other way) to: Attn – Sonny Collins
- Deadline is September 30, 2018 – no exceptions.
Send submission to: email@example.com